2. To provide the Service, it is necessary for us to collect and process certain personal information (“Data”), including some or all of the following: name, address, date of birth, gender, email addresses and/or mobile phone numbers, IP addresses, web-browser details, operating system details, activities on the App or Site, personal preferences relating to the App, the Site or the Service, and details of the locations from which you intend to use the Service. You are responsible for ensuring that all personal information you provide to us is updated and correct at all times.
3. The Data will be stored together with any additional information you provide to us, and will be used to provide you with, and to improve, the Service. We may collect, store and process certain personal information to provide you with information and tools to allow you to use the Service, to perform marketing and research related activities, to supply other administrative services (e.g. setting up new accounts), to respond to enquiries and/or for other record-keeping purposes and to improve the Site and the Service. From time to time, we and/or our trusted partners may contact you from time to time with offers that may interest you or to inform you of other products and services. Additionally, our third party service providers may have access to Data to carry out contracted services and we may provide your personal information to such third parties for the purposes of fulfilling your requests. All Data is processed by us in accordance with applicable Data Protection Law and we will keep your personal information only for as long as is necessary.
4. We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. Cookies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information. We may use local “shared objects”, also known as “Flash” cookies. Examples of other reasons include:
- enabling us to recognise your device so that you don't have to give the same information to us several times;
- recognising that you may already have given a username and/or password; and/or,
- measuring how you are using the Service, to make the Service easier to use and to ensure sufficient capacity for quick delivery.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
Please note that we do not recommend turning cookies off when using the Service as this may prevent you from using certain aspects of the Services and/or the Site. For further information about cookies and how to control their use, please visit the following third party educational resources: www.youronlinechoices.eu and https://ico.org.uk/concerns.
Click here to learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies.
5. Please note you have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of Data or to object to or request the restriction of processing of your Data. Subject to applicable law, you may withdraw your consent (i.e. “opt out”), by contacting us at [email protected] If you are not interested in receiving email notices or advertisements from us, you should unsubscribe by emailing us at [email protected] with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line). We reserve the rights in all cases to retain Data necessary to provide the Service and other legal reasons in full compliance with applicable Data Protection Law.
7. If you have further questions about our privacy practices, please contact us by e-mailing us at [email protected]