This page provides an overview of the management methods used for the site as regards processing of the personal information of its users, in line with the applicable legislation (Dz.U.UE.L.2016.119.1 of 2016.05.04, “The Code”), whatever the users’ reasons for visiting the site may be.
The Data Controller is Rehegoo Music Group Sp.Z.o.o, headquartered in ul. Piłsudskiego 3 43-300 Bielsko-Biała,Poland.
LOCATION OF THE DATA PROCESSING – HOSTING SERVICE
Rehegoo Music Group Sp.Z.o.o adopt specific security measures, in conformity with the requirements of the Code, in order to prevent any loss or deletion of, or unauthorized, illicit or incorrect use of personal data. Please note that no data deriving from accessing our site shall be distributed, unless expressly indicated.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
It is possible to transmit personal data via this site in order to obtain certain specific services. For example, we may collect and process the following data about you:
(i) Information that you provide by filling the quick contact form, or the contact email form, on our website or in our showrooms;
(ii) Information that you provide by signing-up for e-mail newsletter;
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Unless otherwise indicated by the interested party or where legal obligations apply, the data processing shall last no longer than the time necessary for the purposes for which the same information was collected. Whenever the owner of the information should consider, for any reason, that the reason for the processing no longer applies, they may communicate this using the contact details provided below.
For any communications concerning the processing/handling of your personal data, you may contact:
Rehegoo Music Group Sp.Z.o.o, ul. Piłsudskiego 3 43-300 Bielsko-Biała,Poland.
Tel: +48 334885020
You may also exercise your rights to access, correct or object to the processing of your personal data, as provided for by the Code, through these same channels.
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS POLICY
Section 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003
(Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
a) Updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) Erasure, anonymity or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) Certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) On legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) To the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
WHAT ARE “COOKIES”?
Cookies are small piece of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Every time you revisit our website, your web browser sends these cookies back to us so that we can customize your experience to better match your interests and preferences, or to simply facilitate your signing in to use our services.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
The cookies we use allow us to recognize each returning consumer and their relevant information so that you do not need to input the same information more than once. They also help us to understand visitor traffic patterns through our website, so that we can enhance usability.
We may use essential cookies in order to enable you to receive the services that you request via our website. Without these cookies, services that you have asked for cannot be provided. For example, these cookies may be used to:
– Allow you to access secure areas of our website without having to continually log in to the service;
– Remember previous actions you have taken (such as completing an online form) when navigating back to a page in the same session.
PERFORMANCE COOKIES MODULES
We may use performance cookies to collect information about how our website, advertisements and email communications are used and to flag to us if an error occurs. These cookies may be used to collect quite detailed technical information such as the last visited Page, the number of pages visited, whether or not email communications are opened, which parts of our website or email communication are clicked on and the length of time between clicks. While this information may be associated with details such as your IP address, domain or browser information, it is analyzed only in aggregate with information from other users and not in a way that would directly identify you.
For example, these cookies may be used on our website to:
– Analyze and improve the performance and design of our website, advertisements and email communications;
– Calculate the number of responses to our advertisements to improve the effectiveness of our advertising;
– Measure errors presented on our website to improve our service and management complaints.
We may use functional cookies that are not essential but enable various helpful features on our website.
For example, these cookies may be used on our website to:
– Remember the preferences that you selected on a previous visit to our website, such as, country/language, your interests and the presentation of our website (for instance, layout, font size, colors, etc.), so you do not have to tell us again;
– Remember answers to questions our website has asked you, such as, not wishing to take part in a customer satisfaction questionnaire, so that you are not asked again;
– Detect if a service has already been offered to you, such as, an offer of live online help;
– Provide information to allow an optional service to function.
TARGETING OR ADVERTISING COOKIES
Targeting or advertising cookies may be used on our website to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. These cookies may collect quite detailed information about your browsing habits across our website (such as which products and services you have clicked on). They may also be used to recognize when you re-visit our website and/or visit a website that is part of one of our advertising partner’s network.
For example, these cookies may be used to collect information about products or services you have browsed across our website so that:
– Our advertising partners can provide you with adverts on other websites in their advertising network for products and services that you have been viewing;
– We can limit the number of times you see an advert, as well as measuring the effectiveness of an advertising campaign;
– These cookies may be stored and accessed by us and/or our advertising partners.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Your use of our website may result in some cookies being stored that are not controlled by us. This may occur when the Page you are visiting includes content displayed from a third party website, and will result in you receiving cookies from these third party services. However, no personal information will be stored in these cookies, unless you are logged into your account.
For example, these cookies may come from:
– YouTube, Facebook or other Social Network;
– Trusted operators.
HOW TO ADJUST YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS
Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED?
If you block or erase cookies, we may not be able to restore any preferences or customization settings you have previously specified, and our ability to personalize your online experience would be limited.